Eco-Wright Energy can design, supply, install and commission underfloor heating systems for all types of projects and floor covering. We can cater for new builds, renovations and extensions no matter how big or small the project. Each installation is tailored to suit the client, the property and to maximise the efficiency.
Underfloor heating works with both heat pumps and conventional boilers. It can be fitted to the ground and suspended floors. Should you wish we can can install underfloor heating on just one floor and radiators through out the rest of the property or underfloor heating can be used through out. We will talk you through the design process to discus which fitting system is best suited for your individual project. Before
anything is ordered there will be a full cad plan drawn up for your approval.
- With underfloor heating every separate room is zoned this means each room can be set at different temperatures
- Save space and keep your house spacious and modern with out needing radiators
- Underfloor heating works at a lower flow temperatures, this is a more cost effective way to heat your home or office space
- We can design a system to work with most types of floor surfaces
- The easy to use, separate room thermostats can be a basic dial or the newer digital inter face, these can be linked remotely for internet and application based use